First Person Shooter
|Max Players Co-Op||
|Max Players Versus||
Bounding Box Software
|Initial Release Year||
|PlayStation Plus Premium||
|Xbox Game Streaming||
No (Left the service)
Prodeus is a first-person shooter of old, re-imagined using modern rendering techniques. It reaches the quality you expect from a AAA experience while adhering to some of the aesthetic technical limits of older hardware.
The game features a hand-crafted campaign from industry FPS veterans, a fully-integrated level editor, and a built-in community map browser for instantaneous action with nearly limitless levels to play.
Get ready to paint the walls red. This is the Boomer Shooter you’ve been waiting for.
Our Art Style:
- An aesthetic mix of high-quality 3D art and retro rendering techniques
- Over the top visual effects (Explosions! Blood! Gore! Oh My!)
- Infinite blood and a satisfyingly gory dismemberment system
- Visceral and engaging combat scenarios
- Heavy-duty weaponry
- Dynamic heavy metal soundtrack from Andrew Hulshult
- A multitude of secrets to discover
- Built-in community map browser
- Advanced but easy to use level editor
- Tons of difficulty and game modes with online high score support