Pro Cycling Manager 2023
|Max Players Co-Op||
|Max Players Versus||
|Initial Release Year||
|PlayStation Plus Premium||
|Xbox Game Streaming||
Check out our Pro Cycling Manager 2023 review by going here.
Start at the very bottom or in charge of a World Tour team! Choose from 80 professional teams based on your preferred style and strategies. Contend with the attacks of the best peloton riders in over 260 races and 700 stages of the cycling calendar. From the very first race of the season to the last, your opponents are always over your shoulder.
- RACES: 260 races and 700 stages have been recreated in Pro Cycling Manager 2023, including the biggest international races: the Tour de France, La Vuelta, Liège-Bastogne-Liège, Tour de Romandie and many more.
- TEAMS: 80 teams are represented with over 800 professional riders (Jumbo-Visma, Ineos-Grenadiers, UAE Team Emirates, Trek-Segafredo…).
In Pro Cycling Manager 2023, you’re the boss! As the sports director of a cycling team, it’s your job to make the right decisions to take your team to the top of the world rankings. All the major aspects of building a winning team are there: race management, rider rotation, training sessions, recruiting young talent, upgrading equipment, defining race strategies…
- MANAGEMENT: Consider the most important contracts and find new sponsors to help your team progress. Good financial management helps to maintain a trusting relationship with your sponsors.
- RECRUITMENT: Monitor the transfer market and sign future riders to improve your team and take it to the top.
- STAFF: Surround yourself with experts who know the cycling world inside out. Hire doctors, trainers and scouts to help keep your riders in the best shape.
- SCHEDULE: Manage your riders’ schedules, listen to their requests and improve their well-being to keep their morale high all season long.
- FUTURE: Recruit cycling talent by sending staff members all over the world to scout the stars of the future.
- STRATEGIES: Adapt your tactics based on the race, weather and your opponents to deal with the different attacks from rival teams and win the most prestigious races.
- EQUIPMENT: Wheels, frames… Upgrade your equipment to take advantage of the latest technology and optimise your race performance.
Pro Cyclist Mode
In Pro Cyclist mode, you’re the rider! Create your very own rider, show your talent to get yourself known, manage your contracts and join a professional team. Your training and first races are important and will affect your future career!
- PROFILE: Create your own rider and select their starting physical attributes. Will you create a climber or a sprinter? It all depends on your objectives!
- MANAGEMENT: Define your tactics with your manager to improve your skills and to try to replicate the results of the most successful peloton teams.
- DEVELOPMENT: Improve your rider’s physical attributes with the skill tree.
- HIERARCHY: Based on race results and your performance, rise within the team hierarchy so your team-mates will help you in challenging situations.
- TRANSFER MARKET: Listen to rumours from other teams and get yourself noticed to help your recruitment.
New in Pro Cycling Manager 2023
- The entire 2023 season and the top official teams
- The Tour de France route
- A revamped Pro Cyclist mode with redesigned training sessions and progression as well as a new dynamic system for adapting to unforeseen events
- Medium Mountain: rider ratings and stage terrain added
- Redesigned world rankings based on the actual system and new page added
- Candidate/selection system for the World and European Championship races
- New race page with a search function and list of starters and winners
- Redesigned race results page
- Improved sprints
- Greatly improved AI, including improved energy management for riders who save their strength in mountain stages
REVAMPED PRO CYCLIST MODE
Pro Cyclist mode has been completely revamped in Pro Cycling Manager 2023, and you now have more freedom to manage your choices. Training is now central to your rider’s career and development. Determine the season’s key moments and your improvement targets so you can keep pace with developments. React to every unforeseen event and make new decisions to handle your career’s most precarious situations!
Physical development, specific training, special preparation for certain races, and a social life: it’s up to you to find the right balance for all the different aspects under your control so you can optimise your rider’s performance and guarantee success!
REDESIGNED WORLD RANKINGS
To be as realistic as possible, the rankings have been revised and are now similar to how they work in real life. The world rankings for all riders and for the season’s races are now consolidated to make it easier to see individual results.
Rider rankings are based on a 52-week system, and the 2023 season will begin with the existing world ranking. There will be an update to the ranking each week, which will add and remove points from the previous version. The update will remove points from the previous year and will add points earned during the current year.
The world team rankings will begin on 1 January, and each team will start with 0 points. It’s up to you and your teammates to win as many points as possible!
Improvements have also been made to the races to make them fairer. Sprints have been revised, mass finishes are now handled better and race endings are more realistic.
During races with stages and depending on the situation, riders may gain an advantage from the Grupetto, saving their energy for the days to come. This means some riders are fresher and more competitive during sprints and for the final stages at the end of a race.
If you spot any errors or have suggestions, be sure to contact us!