Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition
Turn Based RPG
|Max Players Co-Op||
|Max Players Versus||
|Initial Release Year||
|PlayStation Plus Premium||
|Xbox Game Streaming||
Gather Your Party
Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition is a story-driven 90s RPG set in the world of Dungeons & Dragons.
Customize your hero, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
75+ Hours of Adventure
The Enhanced Edition contains over 75 hours of gameplay, including the original campaign, the classic Sword Coast expansion, plus brand new challenges in the Black Pits arena!
- Classic Campaign: The Original Baldur’s Gate Adventure
- Expansion: Tales of the Sword Coast expansion
- New Challenges: The Black Pits, arena style battles
- New Difficulty Setting: Story Mode allows players to focus on story and exploration, rather than combat and survival
- Paid DLC Expansion Available: Siege of Dragonspear is a brand new chapter in the Baldur’s Gate saga!
- 11 Playable Classes plus dozens of subclasses
- Recruit Classic Characters like Minsc and his brave hamster, Boo!
- 3 New Recruitable Heroes: Neera the Wild Mage, Dorn Il-Khan the Blackguard, and Rasaad yn Bashir the Monk
- New player voice sets to customize your hero
- Story-driven gameplay means character choices matter
- 2-D isometric graphics
- Real-time-with-pause combat
- Adapts 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Rules
Enhanced for Modern Platforms
- Over 400 improvements to the original game
- Native support for high-resolution widescreen displays
- The 1998 Classic, enhanced for modern Windows, macOS and Linux players!
Story-Rich Gaming Experience
Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war.
Your view of the world has been limited to the heavily fortified walls of Candlekeep. Your foster father, Gorion, has done everything in his power to protect you, and keep you out of harm’s way. All that is about to change…
If you spot any errors or have suggestions, be sure to contact us!