|Max Players Co-Op||
|Max Players Versus||
The Wandering Band
|Initial Release Year||
|PlayStation Plus Premium||
|Xbox Game Streaming||
Airborne Kingdom is a stunning airborne city building and management game. Embark on a journey as a small kingdom to expand your population, researching new technologies and buildings, and forging alliances with terrestrial kingdoms. Each journey will begin on a unique procedurally-generated map encompassing three distinct areas with 12 cities to discover.
Soar through the skies as you complete quests, gather and manage resources, and work to keep your kingdom balanced both literally and in service of the needs and desires of your workers. Ultimately it is up to you to unite all of the kingdoms together into a single alliance guided along by the legendary Airborne Kingdom.
-Design and build your flying domain, from a single bobbing fan, to a sprawling Airborne
-Manage lift and propulsion so your city can move and explore
-Attract migrants from the cities and settlements below, each with their own distinct wants
-Meet and barter with the cities on the ground, combining their knowledge to form new
-Change your play-style every game, with a sprawling, randomly-generated map to explore
-Never-ending fun with New Game+ and Sandbox modeseplay! While staying true to POSTAL’S trademark tone and humor the game plays very different to all the previous titles in the series. What you get is fast, challenging, and full of varied, meticulously designed enemies and environments. If you’re surfing the tidal wave of throwback shooters or enjoyed the latest installment of that game where you single-handily take on the forces of Hell invading Earth, you will feel right at home (even more so if your home smells really bad).
Make sure your body is ready to:
- Explore an all-new, hand-crafted world full of surprises
- Experience the challenging, fast-paced gameplay with quake-like movement and outrageous level design
- Take a trip through the rich, twisted, ever-changing environments of POSTAL DUDE’S deranged mind
- Shoot a variety of insane guns at some of the freakiest enemies to ever grace computer screens
- Follow the all-original story line making the POSTAL-VERSE continuity even more effed-up than it was
- Hear Corey Cruise returning as the POSTAL DUDE, with guest appearances from other fan-beloved voices
- Enjoy the POSTAL series trademark dark, crude humor and glorification of fantasy violence
It’s a mad game for the mad times, kids! From the studio that brought you ELDERBORN and Blood West, comes the first-person shooter you didn’t know you need in your life – POSTAL: Brain Damaged.