First Person Shooter
Online Co-Op, Online Versus
|Max Players Co-Op||
|Max Players Versus||
|Initial Release Year||
|PlayStation Plus Premium||
|Xbox Game Streaming||
SYNCED is a futuristic free-to-play cooperative shooter developed by NExT Studios and published by Level Infinite. In a world overrun by Nanos—rogue technology that has brought civilization to its knees—you deploy with your squad or fight alone with your tamed Nano for backup. Venture into the Meridian for intense combat across both PvE and PvP scenarios.
A Collapsed World
- Take on the role of a Runner, one the few who can tame and control the vicious Nanos roaming the wilds.
- Fight among the ashes of a dangerous new world struggling to rebuild after “the Collapse.”
- Uncover the secrets buried deep inside the Meridian.
Weaponize Your Enemies
- “Sync” with four classes of Nano: Crusher, Guardian, Seer, and Suppressor.
- Utilize each class to buff your Runner with powerful new abilites.
- Unleash your enemy-turned-ally companion on the battlefield to even the odds.
Co-operative or Solo Combat
- Gear up as part of a 3-person team, utilizing squad tactics to out-maneuver the enemy and claim victory.
- Formulate your team’s real-time battlefield strategy by choosing from various weapons and loadouts.
- Select the optimal Runner, Nano, and build to compliment your squad.
- Put your lone wolf skills to the test in our dedicated solo mode with just your Nano for backup.
Strategize Every Run
- Each match plays out as a fresh run on non-linear battlefields.
- Take down Tyrant Nanos in progressively challenging PvE Dead Sectors.
- Pit your wits against rival Runners in high-octane PvP matches.
- Mod your Runner, weapons, and even your Companion Nanos in each run to turn the tide of battle in your favor.