|Max Players Co-Op||
|Max Players Versus||
Good Shepherd Entertainment
|Initial Release Year||
|PlayStation Plus Premium||
|Xbox Game Streaming||
Hell has frozen over. Only you can protect the final burning pyre from the forces of heaven and restore the inferno. Monster Train brings a new strategic layer to roguelike deckbuilding, with three vertical playing fields to defend.
Includes the released updates Wild Mutations and Friends & Foes!
No playthrough is ever the same, it’s a fresh challenge every time. You’ll never play the same deck twice!
* 25 covenant (difficulty) levels
*over 250 cards
* 5 monster clans, each with their own distinct gameplay
* Each clan has 10 levels to unlock, bringing new cards to your deck
* Upgrade your clan champions multiple times
* Challenge your friends to beat your score
Visit powerful locations
To take back hell, you’ll need to power up. Choose your route carefully, different locations yield different benefits; upgrade your champion, recruit powerful units, upgrade cards, gain passive bonuses or duplicate any card in your deck.
Strategize to fit your playstyle
With five clans to choose from, each has its own unique and surprising gameplay. Pick your primary and