Men of War: Assault Squad 2
Real Time Strategy
World War I, World War II
|Max Players Co-Op||
|Max Players Versus||
|Initial Release Year||
|PlayStation Plus Premium||
|Xbox Game Streaming||
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 features new single player style skirmish modes that take players from extreme tank combat to deadly sniper stealth missions. Commanders can now faceoff against opponents on various new multiplayer 1v1 – 8v8 maps. To truly bring the battles to life though there is the new extreme game mode designed for huge battles on spectacular maps.
This new Assault Squad game brings significant game engine and visual improvements as well, with special attention paid to ones that were highly requested by the players.
- advanced multi-core support
- advanced shader technology
- direct control every unit as if you were playing a 3rd person shooter
- interface and AI improvements, including unit kill counts and squad icon information
- new multiplayer interface
- camouflage depending on season
- fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles
- sound improvements, including voice acting
- Steam features, including Steam multiplayer, matchmaking, achievements, cloud, player statistics, leaderboards, voice chat, Valve anti-cheat, friends invite and workshop
- player level up and ranked system
- in-game video recording, and much more.