Blood Bowl 3
Sports, Turn Based Strategy
Local Versus, Online Versus
|Max Players Co-Op
|Max Players Versus
|Initial Release Year
|PlayStation Plus Premium
|Xbox Game Streaming
In Blood Bowl, fair play isn’t exactly part of the culture. First come, first served: preorder this edition to get three free exclusive team logos and an exclusive dice set.
Strap on your boots, don your helmet, adjust your shoulder guards and chest plate… and slip a sharpened dagger into your belt (discreetly).
• Be merciless but not brainless – Take control of a team from 12 factions available, each with its own unique characteristics, and hobble the progress of your opponents by positioning your players wisely. Dodge or ruthlessly eliminate those who get in your way and reach the end zone to score decisive touchdowns! The cleverest strategists will obviously have the advantage, but will that be enough? An out-of-control troll could devour a team-mate and change the course of the match.
• You’re the boss – Create players; customize their appearance, emblems and armour; recruit cheerleaders and your coach; then compete in the fiercest competitions in the Old World.
All-new single-player campaign
An agent has spotted your coaching achievements on the pitch and has decided to pay for you and your team to participate in a brand-new Blood Bowl event: the Clash of Sponsors. Can you destroy your opponents?
• Compete against the most successful sponsor teams in the Old World
• Pit yourself against star players who have become brand ambassadors, including the legendary Griff Oberwald
• Play with your choice of faction and use this team in all other game modes
Competitive modes with limitless possibilities
As well as the campaign and friendly matches against other players or the AI, Blood Bowl 3 has an all-new competitive mode in which you can compete against other players of all levels and from all over the world:
• Competitive seasons with an official ladder
• A league system available to players, with new management options and the ability to create your own custom tournaments with your preferred settings (stadiums, pitches, timer, factions…)
• Regular challenges via temporary game modes