Turn Based RPG
|Max Players Co-Op
|Max Players Versus
The Game Bakers
The Game Bakers
|Initial Release Year
|PlayStation Plus Premium
Yes (Catalogue / Game Library) (Leaving 19-03-2024)
|Xbox Game Streaming
No (Left the service)
Two lovers gave up everything and escaped to a lost planet to be together.
Glide through a mysterious landscape, explore a fragmented world and fight against what’s trying to tear them apart in this RPG adventure about love, rebellion, and freedom.
• Play two characters at the same time while exploring a fragmented planet, fending off enemies or building your relationship
• Make the choice about what’s worth sacrificing to stay together, and if you’re willing to give up everything else for love
• Glide over the grass, gather flow and clean the rust as you explore this dreamy planet and uncover secret areas
• Meet the planet’s creatures, who are both friends and foes
• Fight as the two characters in real time and relying on tactical sense and timing
• Immerse yourself in a romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds
• Play a relatable couple in an intimate relationship, treated with maturity and humour
• Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day, a game that will make you smile
• A solo game that you can also play with a friend or romantic partner: a second player can join or drop out anytime in local co-op to share the adventure
• The original soundtrack by renowned electro musician DANGER heightens the game’s emotional experience.